Yes, WiFi is available for guests. For full Instructions, click here.
Accessing the Hollins Guest Network
1. After connecting to the "HollinsGuest" Wi-Fi network, open your browser if it has not automatically opened. You will be redi-rected to a guest network page. Click the “Request a Guest account” button near the bottom to continue.
2. From the next page choose the appropriate profile for your access from the drop down list and click continue.
3. Complete the form with email address, name, mobile number and mobile service provider (this will send you a text message with your username and password generated by the system) and click continue.
4. You will see a message on the screen that your request was approved and will show you the mobile number that the text message was sent to. From there click continue.
5. You will see the “Sign In” page again and you can put in the username and password that was sent to you in the text message to gain access to the Guest network. *Notice, if you are accessing the Guest Network from a laptop (Mac or PC) you will be asked to download a Safe Connect Policy Key. Please follow the instructions when on the download, once finished downloading the Safe Connect Policy key, please select “I’m done downloading”. If you are not redirected to www.hollins.edu within a few seconds, please try and go to another web site to make sure you are connected.
6. If you are accessing the Guest network from your mobile phone, you will also be able to use the “one touch link” that was sent in a text message to gain access without having to put in the username and password. **This link will only work from the phone/device that is connected to the Guest network.